- 40 m3 total reactor-capacity. 11 stainless steel units (450 - 4500 L), 6 glass lined units (2000 – 4900 L), 1 glass lined pressure reactor up to 24 bars suitable also for hydrogenations.
- Several scrubbers to retain corrosive gases.
- 2 Distillation columns (up to 5 m3/h), 1 wiped film distillation (up to 700 L/h), 2 extraction columns.
- 4 centrifuges (200 - 400 kg), 1 suction filter dryer (1 m2), 1 vacuum paddle dryer (6000 L), 1 vacuum tray dryer (20 m2, corrosion resistant). 2 clean rooms (ISO 8) for API and API intermediates isolation and packaging.
- 120 L glass reactor with distillation column, 120 L and 450 L stainless steel, 270 L glass lined pressure reactor up to 6 bars also suitable for hydrogenations
- Scrubber to retain corrosive gases.
- Suction filter 60 L, pressure filter 100 L. Corrosion resistant vacuum tray dryer.
- Clean room (ISO 8) for API and API intermediates isolation and packaging.
- Modern phosgene generator, 4500 L glass lined reactor in special isolated and dedicated containment featuring state of the art safety standards.
- 10-40 kg phosgene/h
- Special ability to perform hydrogenation-reactions up to 25 bar in a chemical-resistance Hastelloy equipment of 30 L
- Scale-up to production level in progress
- Fully qualified to run under GMP